Our objective of Dot Net Online Training is to familiarize ourselves with Microsoft.Net, C #, VB.NET and ASP.NET technologies. The .Net online training course is designed to understand the different concepts and features of.NET coding, debugging and development of Windows and web applications. The advanced learner can opt for advanced ASP.Net modules.
Microsoft Sql Server 2008 is basically designed to suit the requirements of Database design and development. Audience gets complete knowledge on SQL commands, constraints, views, sub queries, indexes etc… as well as how to program with T-SQL i.e.. developing stored procedures, triggers, functions, cursors etc. Complete discussion on XML integration, CLR integration, Log on triggers, Ranking functions, new isolation levels etc.. Discusses all the advanced features of SQL Server 2008 and new features of SQL Server 2012.
- Week-1(Daily 90 Minutes)
- Introduction of .Net
- What is .Net?
- Comparing .Net To Other technologies
- Advantages and architecture of the .NET Framework
- Design goals of .Net.
- Languages used in .Net
- Assemblies in .Net
- What is .Net framework?
- CLR and DLR
- Class Library?
- CLR – CTS – MSIL – PE file format
- JIT Compiler
- Garbage Collection
- C#.Net language
- What is C#.Net
- Comparing C# to C++ and Java.
- Why C#
- Features of c#
- C# Sample Programs.
- .Net Namespaces
- Command line Tools
- Command line arguments
- Week-2(Daily 90 Minutes)
- Programming of C#
- Operators, Expressions
- Data Types
- Type conversions
- Boxing and Unboxing
- Access Modifiers and Access Specifiers
- Working with Arrays
- Introducing Arrays
- Manipulating Arrays
- Single, Multiple and Jagged Arrays
- Arrays as Collections
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Object & Classes
- Constructors and Initialization, Destructor
- Method Overloading, Method Overriding
- Static Members
- Constant and Read-only
- Working Abstract Classes, Sealed Class and Interfaces
- Parameter Passing
- Properties, Indexers
- Auto-Implemented Properties
- Operator Overloading
- Week-3(Daily 60 Minutes)
- Exception Fundamentals
- Structured Exception Handling
- User-Defined Exception Classes
- Inner Exceptions
- Delegates and Events
- Anonymous Methods
- Lambda Expressions
- C# Graphical User Interface
- Introduction to Windows Forms
- Standard Winform Controls
- Properties, Events of Winform Controls
- Dialog Boxes
- Menus, Progress Bar, Tree View Controls
- MDI Forms
- Week-4(Daily 60 Minutes)
- ADO.NET Architecture
- Advantages of ADO.Net over ADO, OLEDB
- Connected and Disconnected Data Access Architecture
- Using SQL Server, OLEDB, ODBC and Oracle Data Providers
- Connection, Command, DataReader, DataAdapter & DataSet
- Executing Queries, SQL Statements, Stored Procedures
- Multiple ResultSets, Table Schema
- Handling Tables in DataSet
- Working with Data Controls
- LINQ to XML
- Language Integrated Query
- Manipulating XML Documents in Memory with LINQ
- LINQ Queries
- Filtering, Ordering and Aggregation
- Inserts, Deletes and Updates
- LINQ Transformations
All our instructors are working professionals from the Industry and have at least 5-6Â yrs of relevant experience in Android App Development and Training. They are subject matter experts and are trained by MKR Infotech for providing online training so that participants get a great learning experience.
LIVE video streaming?
Yes, the classes are conducted via LIVE Video Streaming, where you can interact with the instructor. You can go through our sample class recording on this page and understand the quality of instruction and the way the class is conducted.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the cours
Yes, we provide our own Certification. At the end of your course, you will work on an android application . You will receive project specifications which will help you to create an android application.Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance-based grading.If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take extra assistance for any of your doubts to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
For your practical work, we will help you set-up the Java environment on your system along with Android Studio. This will be a local access for you. The detailed step by step installation guides will be present in your LMS which will help you to install and set-up the environment. The support team will help you through the process.
All your class recordings and other content like PPT’s and PDF’s etc. are uploaded on the LMS, to which you have a lifetime access.
Android Development course at MKR Infotech is an 45 hours course.
Android setUp Enivoronment?
Your system should have a 4GB RAM, a processor better than core 2 duo and operating system can be of 32bit or 64 bit.
You can give us a CALL at +91 9948382584 / 040 42036333 OR email at email@example.com
MKR Infotech Certification Process:
At the end of your course, you will work on an android application . You will receive project specifications which will help you to create an android application.
Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance-based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take extra assistance for any of your doubts to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.